Thursday, September 23, 2010

It Is Now Also Not EP - Out Now

I just finished uploading "It Is Now Also Not" EP to Bandcamp. Many people have been asking for this EP to be released because it features the epic "It Is Not Now Either" supported by Ellen Allien and James Zabiela amongst others.

This EP concludes the old releases that I will be uploading, next up it's going to be brand new material. And later, my album. Stay tuned. Now listen to this:

<a href="http://latvamaki.bandcamp.com/album/it-is-now-also-not-ep">It Is Now Also Not EP by Aki Latvamäki</a>

3 comments:

  1. This IS GREAT, thanks! I appreciate the wise decision. Lives and the Evenings from Pöly EP is my secret favourite. 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Yes, Lives and the Evenings is different, isn't it. Doesn't sound much like me at all :) But then again it fits the EP quite nicely, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyt nopiasti uus levy kuunneltavaksi!!! 0:)

    ReplyDelete