Monday, September 20, 2010

Directions

New cover for Mänty EP
Today I decided to start releasing music in digital format. No matter how much I love vinyls, I've always been very dissatisfied with record labels and their performance, contracts and lack of vision. So I did some research and ended up choosing bandcamp about which I initially heard from Blamstrain. After choosing the way to go I went and remastered my first EP, Mänty, which was released on trapezltd back in 2005 and put it up there and set up a special, cheap price for it too.

Now I'm thinking about putting the next EP, Pöly, up there as well. However, I don't know if they limit the amount of songs I can upload, I hope not, because I think the freedom that comes with being able to choose what I can release on my own will boost my interest in working with music. I've already made plans for future releases, and I will release my album this way in the near future.
So here's my bandcamp page!

<a href="http://latvamaki.bandcamp.com/album/m-nty-ep">Mänty EP by Aki Latvamäki</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment