Sunday, November 22, 2009

Steve Moore and the landscapes of italian soundtracks through american motorways


Maybe a year ago, my friend Geoff recommended me some music by Zombi. From that moment on it's been one of my favourite 'when you are traveling alone on the floor' -listening music. But only a few months ago I discovered Steve Moore - the other half of the aforementioned group. His sounds send me through the floor into motorways and train tracks of 1985 with blinding natrium lamps illuminating the fluorescent motorway signs. He does something with synthesizers that makes kraftwerk meet blade runner smoking a cigarette on a balcony, watching the rainy city, which hums silently. In love.


This is his latest remix from soundcloud:

David Rubato - Circuit (Steve Moore Remix)


Let yourself sink deeper by listening to music from his Soundcloud page or from his blog. My latest favourites are his side project songs: Lovelock - Love Reaction and Majeure - Teleforce.

No comments:

Post a Comment