Friday, November 6, 2009

The Dark Side Of My Music

If anyone ever wondered what I do besides organically orientated "Artificial Latvamäki" minimal trance/melodic techno mussic (typo intented) - here's a peek.

I do things for therapy. Music is one of the best things to get crap out of your system - in fact it all started for me because of that. Things that made me want to quit everything also made me work with music. Perhaps that is also one of the reasons that music business is so fundamentally flawed. Corporations just love to cash in on people's suffering. I've felt and seen that many times.

There's also a dark side of me - it's the light side. I would love to write songs with a vocalist, even poppy stuff, and show everyone that light can also be heavy and filled with emotion. This song here, is something I did with a girl, who at the same time helped me to get these feelings out of my system, and get myself out of the pit I was in. Therapy. That's it. We actually did a whole EP, 5 songs. We call ourselves Bibliotech (after atleast 6 months of pondering the name, this is what we came up with... it's sad actually. I wanted us to be "Mountains", or "Low mountains", but it was not good enough.) This is the first time the music is available and quite possibly the last time too, as nothing seems to happen on the "getting it anywhere" front... so here we go. Let me know what you think.

Bibliotech - Words Of Worries (Vaaleanpunainen)

Words Of Worries (Vaaleanpunainen)  by  akilatvamaki

No comments:

Post a Comment